Next Episode Premium Membership
Upgrade to Premium to get the most out of Next Episode
as it gets better - the price for new premium subscriptions goes up
Many additional features
with cool tweaks and tools
Premium keeps getting better
with features added all the time
Clean, NO ADS experience
anywhere on the site
14 day FREE trial
dirt cheap after
To be able to get Premium Membership you must be logged in. Please join
or sign in
to Next Episode.
Once you do, you'll be able to try for free
or buy a lifetime
- movies - add and keep track of all your movies (no limit) and discover new, great ones through the charts!
- cool new sections, available to Premium Members only:
- Upcoming- the best upcoming tv shows (pilots). Can also show the most anticipated shows premiering their second season.
- From My Creators - the top shows by the same creators of the shows from your watchlist.
- Trends - a chart showing the currently trending shows (being added to watchlists). Filterable by genre and trending period.
- Show Stats - for each show, get more info like episode count, premiere date, how many people have it in their watchlist etc.
- Time Spent - get an idea of how much time you have spent watching your shows and how much time you need to see the rest.
- configurable - site and email notifications, which look like this: - | | .
- PRO features, no ads and no limitations on the mobile app (only on the iPhone app for now)
- acquired status for Episodes and Movies. Keep track of not only what you've seen, but what TV shows and Movies you have as well!
- ability to hide from the site: special episodes, "not tracked" shows and non-English shows.
- customize season/episode formatting sitewide to either s1e3 (which is the default), s1e03, s01e03, 1x3, 1x03 and more
- SSL (https) encryption throughout the whole site
- create custom tags and tag shows to organize and filter your Episodes better.
- export your Calendar to iCal and import it to your Google Calendar, iOS, Android etc.
- personalized RSS feeds for episodes in your Watchlist and your Episodes list.
- undo mechanism in Episodes so you can easily revert your recent changes.
- more functionality for the custom Search Engines, like searching by episode in Episodes, showing the Search Engines on the home page etc.
- username highlighted as to show you're being a supporter and a Premium Member.
- requests for new shows are expedited (will generally be added within a day or two).
- as a Premium Member, your requests for new features will have a higher weight and stuff can be developed and tailored specifically for you.